Wednesday, June 11, 2008

sentosa trip is cancelled, lazy to go to work.
so it shall be a day of chiong-ing homework! (:

i dont remember saying anything hurtful in that conversation.
you put that pm then ask me abt the same thing as your pm,
& you remove if before u talk to me. it seems weird of cos.
& the way you talked to me is alr trying to argue with me.
& for the spammer thing,
im just asking you okay,
-i alr said the spammer tagged me early in ur morning,
then she blogged just few mins after the spammer's tag.
-the address the spammer gave is to the address of her sch.
-spammer & her same name.
-the way they scold people are the same.
that's why i suspect, & i asked you.
& it didnt mean anything else. so many things against her,
is like who wun suspect uh?
&what did i scolded you? we just argue.

No comments: