Sunday, June 22, 2008

i love my moomoo tee! XD
i was watching ming zhong zhu ding wo ai ni when zy msn me.
then went amk with her, since she wanna collect her choco.
she gave me one packet, the milk choco damn nice.
plus the shapes are pooh & friends. damn cute okay!
met up with her in 159, then off to amk,
actually wanted to study, but i was lazy. zzz!
so eat & slack & arcade. she ask me to play parapara.
dui lian okay! ;P
took 86, cos we can spend more time.
i stand until i wanna vomit, so we drop halfway through.
then walk to cp, bought mr bean & slack at mrt there.
saw stella & friends. lols! always go there also see her ;D
&im so addicted to zy's phone de game la!
im so gonna harrass her to send me the games ;P whees~
my mum called me, i keep nvr ans.
i tot im so gonna get scolding from her when i reach home,
but she didnt. haha! she just keep staring at me.
then i keep looking away ;P

i got snapshot by zhenyan when im playing the game. too addicted to block my face ;P




No comments: