Thursday, June 19, 2008

18/6/o8
wore slippers to school,
saw security guard at the gate there,
then faster hide first,
cannot get caught ah, if not later very troublesome.
i so smart, i managed to sneak in the school with my slippers! ^^
i ran through the carpark & go up through the sci block.
i sat at the bridge there while waitin for cheryl.
then cheng come, zzz! fine la, kanna caught,
she nagged at me for wearing fbt, slipper & painted nails.
after choir, bus-ed to compass, changed into home clothes
then mrt to ps. wth, stupid des lor!
i reach liao, i msg him, he still tell me he at orchard slacking.
cos they nvr expect me to reach so early.
made me wait for 45mins. des, all your fault ;P
& sorry kat, jw, des, yj, jeff for making u all walk all the way to ps ;x
went arcade, i stupid stupid go knock onto the glass door. zzz!
& back to kopitiam to slack with jw, kat & jeff.
kel came later, eat dinner & walk ard for presents (:
kel so greedy la, go where also eat ;x
bought my present in bodyshop, cos kel take bodylotion,
i wanna be orginal, so didnt take that ;P
& i went spraying at people with the toilette,
spray until jeff's hand, he down there say he lose his hands alr =.="
slacked at PCbunk there, jeff, yj & kel jokers sia.
slacked until 10, hungry agn =.=" went down to bedok for supper.
in the mrt that time, i saw a girl,
her zip at her back like spoil la,
so it's half zipped only.
then she go use her hair to cover it,
i saw the reflection that she's looking at me ;x opps!
john joined us for supper, then cab home with kat to hougang.
didnt know she stay so near me (: &she's so tall la, envy!
i stand beside all of them im like the dwarf. zzz!
reached home, kanna scolded cos it's alr midnight.
&i everyday not at home.
then mum say tmr cannot go out liao. zzz!
but enjoyed myself today la ;D
&hope jw & des dont be emo alr.

sorry des, i didnt know that by saying that it will hurt you. im joking with you de la, dont take it seriously.

19/6/08
choir agn! im pissed by a girl.
for keep breathing beside my ears! itchy lorh ;x
i keep sleeping during choir practice,
tired can! zzz!
walked home after choir. hardworking eh?
outside school, got two malays there,
then suddenly talk to me, ask me holi still gt sch ah.
i say ya, for cca.
then got one say, ur eyes orginal or contact lens?
i laugh, said it's contact lens & walked away.
then they call me back, ask me what is my name,
i said yanying & walk away agn. they oi me agn.
i turn, ask them what thing? they ask for my number.
i just wave to them & faster walk away.
then faster called people,
act act that i cannot hear them "oi-ing" me.
then they oi for few more times,
i faster walk away, until i cannot see them.
& sorry zhenyan for pangseh-ing u.
my mum suddenly wanna ban me from going out. zzz!
im all yours tmr alright? xD

No comments: