Monday, June 23, 2008

first day of school was bad!
morning, thought new timetable, so we go & change back to sch uni,
walk out of the toliet a few steps only,
saw a few classmates taking pe clothes to toliet & change.
so irritating lorh, have to change to pe again!
pe, need to run one big round outside the school,
everybody still in holiday mood, nobody want to run.
then whole class walk together, united eh! ;x
made mr ragh(?) angry ;x
took height & weight, assemble, i dunno sia,
i was like still talking & mr ragh stare at me ;x
then he talk about grooming, say he saw alot of multi ear studs,
i avoid looking at him then, i turned away,
but he look at me & say im one of them. zzz!
weihong came to find me after school,
then i accompany her to find ahmad & off to plaza.
talk about it, im damn pissed okay!
we were like talking while walking out of the school.
walked halfway, saw mr T, he suddenly, 'eh girl, u stand over there.'
like wtf? what did i do right!
then i was like 'what?!' he said 'you stand over there' agn,
then i 'siao ah, for what?!'
i just sit there la, wait for him to finish talking with his student,
then he keep accusing me of putting eyeliner.
asshole, you need another thicker spec not?
i suspect your eyesight is failing you alright!
then keep insisting that i got put eyeliner,
my eyes this black one what, got problem meh!
you want i wipe for u see got eyeliner not la, brainless.
he then niang niang chiang like that go find another female tcher to help him.
what an ah gua!
then down there complain to her say i put eyeliner ( still accusing!)
then complain to her say i scold him 'siao'. HAHA! isnt it the fact?!
made me kanna scolded by the female tcher,
i keep showing her attitude, then mr zul come out,
i faster stand properly. zzz!
ok, that's stupid, she then expect me to apologise to that bastard tcher.
made me so angry that i cried. is like, his fault still want me apologise to him?!
i tun bu xia zhe kou qi la!
went to look for him, dunno where he die till alr.
so i just hackcare him liao, went plaza with zy & idiot.
then my earsticks cannot go back in my earhole la,
try until very xinku ;x esp the earbone that one,
i keep squeezing in, cos the earhole swollen until very cham,
swollen until the earhole gone, i forced in the stud,
then became that the earhole front only got one hole,
behind got two holes liao! (i poke until one more hole come out O.O)
they keep laughing me then,
esp idiot! cos that time i laugh at her cos her ear pierce until out of shape ;C
now i blieve in retribution alr. haha!
slack & eat, then walk to bus stop with zy,
planning to walk home, but too warm, so took bus halfway back.
she laugh at me cos my 88 ran away,
guess what? 80 was just behind 88,
then both "our" bus run away together. =.="
obi ah, this is for laughing at me. muahaha! xD

No comments: