Thursday, June 26, 2008

26 Jun 08, 16:00
KALISHA: TSIQ!
just iqnore her la. &i saw my name! you do love me righttttttttttttt? haha.
see you tmrw.

reply; haha, ignore who? & where got your name? i
dont love you la. haha, sians, tmr got performing D:

25 Jun 08, 23:30
xAHYAH: yays. same surname as me liaos.
reply; ya lorh, tcher anyhow change my name ;P

25 Jun 08, 22:23
mc: your tagboard is irritating.hahhaas.
reply; fine
fine, it's not irritating alr. for your sake leh! touched? ;D

25 Jun 08, 20:44
yingzi: i not interested
in cinderella. BHB,who wants to be jealous of you? =p

reply; haha. at
least cinderella is famous in fairytales. so you must be jealous ;D

23 Jun 08, 23:36
jingwei:
since when i fail to tag? =(

reply; i also nvr say. haha!

23 Jun 08, 23:35
John: i am
nt a bully la dun anyhow nia !@#@%#!@$ :X :X :X

reply; you di di que
que is one bully what! i nvr anyhow anyhow la xD only no face to admit only.
right?! ;P

23 Jun 08, 21:09
Desmond: U have been tagged..Do the quiz agn =D.i found a loop
hole.cannot send to the people who tagged u nia

reply; stupid,
another quiz. haha! ;x do alr.

23 Jun 08, 20:55
ALINA: who want learn from you..miss me jiu
say..haha..

reply; see la, so bhb alr. learn techiques from me one..
faster call me shi mu! ;X

23 Jun 08, 20:35
mc: hi!
reply; hello hello! ;D imy sia! ytd so fun, hug
together & began beating each other up -.- yours very pain you know!

23 Jun 08, 20:17
kelvin:
ehh... i link u liao u bo link me lols

reply; hehe, i super lazy la.
next time ;P

23 Jun 08, 19:09
xAHYAN: wahs. so bad. go circle. sobsob.
reply; you
gave me permissions one! ;P

23 Jun 08, 16:42
mc: ehs.jio my nuer out never ask me out,we shall go out
real soon.i hope it will be real soon.

reply; who is your nuer? not i
dont want lorh, is u always so busy D:

23 Jun 08,
06:40

desmond: lala~nth to do
reply;
nothing to do then tag, got thing to do nvr tag. how can?! lols!

23 Jun 08, 01:01
Weihong: diu lian lah,
what dui lian

reply; fine fine, my chinese D class one leh! lols

22 Jun 08, 21:56
jingwei:
wah always draw people face only LOL.

reply; where got always? you
dont anyhow say, i haven draw yours before, you say somemore & i will start
drawing ;P

22 Jun 08, 21:49
John: My BlogSkins is cute not stupid!! the only stupid thing is
you LOL! :X haha. joking. lols.

reply; wei! you wei le yi ge blogskin
& scold me stupid. so evil! ):

22 Jun 08, 15:23
jingwei: i didnt see my url in your link leh? you should
know what to do la hor

reply; hehe, lazy la, next time ;P

22 Jun 08, 15:20
jingwei:
still can tag hor? =x

reply; arent you tagging alr?! lols! so funny
leh you.

22 Jun 08, 14:29
John: Come my blog do Quiz.For i have TAgged
reply;
haha, stupid quiz ;P do finish alr.

22 Jun 08, 14:00
yingzi: you think you what? cinderalla ah? need to reach
home b4 midnight?

reply; haha, no la, cos i got curfew what. lols.

22 Jun 08, 13:59
yingzi: ya
la,don't wory la. I won't commit suicide la

reply; glad to hear that
^^

22 Jun 08, 12:12
shaun:
hello:)

reply; hello! how you get to my link? lols.

No comments: