Friday, June 06, 2008

clap for me, anyone?
surprisely, i spent only half an hour to get ready today!
cos i overslept ;P
i wake up, anyhow talk and walk sia =.="
then i put my contact lens until pekchek,
so didnt wear today.
had geo, went home,
i chased after 161, i tot the people in the bus stop is gonna board.
so i chaseeeeeee! but nobody in the busstop went up.
so the bus just go, and im like running halfway.
then suddenly stop. zzz! got one uncle keep looking at me.
must be thinking ' what is this crazy girl doing?'
& also a few people in the bus stop look at me.
there's alot of people in the bus stop that time lorh. zzz!
use comp, bath, change blablabla.
brother friend came agn (:
it's so coincidence, my bro ask me to go work with him.
& i just found out that the job my bro ask me to go,
is the same as ks they all! they are under my bro.
so coincidence right? & ks keep laughing. zzz!
starving, but yet lazy to bath,
but must bath before going out, so that i can go out smelling nice ;P
buay tahan the hunger, so faster bath & fly to hgm,
i eat & drink non-stop. accompany kalisha go buy her grey contacts.
she bought two tone one! wth, i jealous!
cos my eye degree difference bigger,
so can only buy one tone de. zzz!
mrt to sk, still eating, met up with idiot.
then go toliet, teach kalisha how to wear contact lens.
im bored, so camwhore in the toliet ;P
430pm, idiot need to go work, so bus to rp,
&i buy more food to eat again! lols.
& idiot so so so nice okay! i ordered mcflurry,
& she put extra icecream and oreo for me ^^
so kalisha and i down there joke & disturb each other while waiting for idiot.
enjoyed alot, she keep saying that my face is as red as the tomato.
cos i blush =.=" then she tear out the tomato specially for me.
we also paper fight & food fight ;P childish. ah yoh!
idiot had her half an hour brk, so chatted with idiot, kalisha & zy (:
then walk home with kalisha, she accompany me leh! so nice right!
suddenly im praising idiot & kalisha!
i think im not in my correct mind now ;x
she stay near rp, but she spend 40mins to walk me home,
then 88 back to rp.
haha, in the bus stop that time,
we saw an ambulance coming towards us,
then i do stupid actions,
thinking that the ambulance will catch me to imh.
& there's two teenagers who saw me doing those actions.
they were beside me & kalisha didnt tell me!
then the two guy keep looking at me,
with a weird weird expression on their face. paiseh okay!

smelly dustbin


the two twists belongs to idiot
kalisha; why cnt go in?!
see our bored faces? ;P


kalisha; ahh! dirty alr!
kalisha; wash wash wash!
she ignored me first,
then bleahs me
then then stare me.






kalisha, zhenyan & i all same pose. cool horh! ;P

No comments: