Saturday, June 07, 2008

im late again! disappointed with myself sia.
always cannot wake up on time.
suspose to meet them at 1130, but i 1130 then wake up.
thanks to chuxuan's message.
get ready, 88 to pasir ris & bus to e!hub.
i wanted to walk there, but raining. zzz!
met up with twinny, carissa, shiting, mandy,
played arcadeeeeeee! $.$ my money..
yea, took neoprint with them (:
watched 'made of honour' cos 'congka' will be screened only at 10plus at night.
stupid sia, the show start at 4.55pm,
but they only let us in at 5.05pm. pissed!
after the movie, walked to whitesand,
i keep kanna scolded la! just bcos im hyper & noisy. haha!
shopped at whitesands,
then twinny accompany me take 88 home ;D
reached home, suddenly eric msg me.
ask me wanna go watch movie with ben & him not.
i was like, it's alr 9pm!
then i say all the friends go home liao,
by right wun come out, he replied, by left leh?
i say we no money, cos just now watch movie alr,
he reply, nvm he treat =.="
but i still cannot go out alr la, so paiseh!
sry, neoprint quality not good, cos neoprint too small.
should thank me horh! i lost the disc for my scanner,
i go internet find the software one leh,
carissa, cx, shiting & mandy, touched eh? ;P





No comments: