Monday, December 22, 2008

what a bad day.
th fridge &cashier both spoil. o.o!
&thanks to it, th cashier is short of 400bucks!
&thanks to it, we have to squeeze those logcakes all ard th shop.
i guess those who are doing morning shift tmr might have to play some hide &seek alr o.o!

went to buy books with boyfriend today.
then rushed to work since manager say today nt enough people.
logcakes were delivered today. &tht's alot!
th so called "shuai ge" asked: if u were th customers, will u buy?
me: no la, so many santa, so scary.
shuai ge: YA LA! xia si ren ah!

daydreamed &saw those santa on th logcake are facing th front, except one which are facing th sky.
then i asked a super stupid qns to sun ning mama when i see it.
me: why all th santa look to th front except tht one ah?
sunny: err .. cos tht santa very haolian. *laughs
awhile ltr, tht santa fell off.
me: mama, tht haolian one fall dwn alr.
sunny: haha. cos too haolian liao what. then think he's too handsome &fell.
me: are those santa edible?
sunny: ya, they are made of sugar, u wanna try? i give u eat away tht haolian one :D

manager clean th aircon, he took out th cover.
*i went below th aircon &be a statue thr.
me: ahhhh.. so shuang leh, so cooling.
sunny: hui meh?
me: u come, stand here, very cooling lo.
*sunny come*
sunny: ya lo, quite cold leh.
me: u suaku ah?! then *walk away*
sunny: @#%#$^@#%!
then then i go wash hand, i use th water but dunno it's hot.
me: ouch! so hot.
sunny: obi, who ask u scold me. so i burn u. hahahhahaha -.-"

joyce was washing things,
*hold th dirty beaker &put it infront of her*
*joyce faster close th tap*
joyce: i dont wanna help u wash, ownself wash *show evil face*
den ahneh helped me. yays! :D
but nvr get deceive by her kindness =.="
lol, i saw a fly on a orange, i told her thr's a fly &i look closely at th fly.
she beat th fly &th fly fly towards my direction &landed on my face.
&tht stupid ahneh keep laughing =.=" zz!

was doing counter then,
weifen: give me 9x7.
me: huh?
weifen: tht plastic bag lah.
me: oh, *took 9x7 of tht bag, which means is 36 of it*
weifen: u take so much for what? i only need one.
me: u told me 9x7 one! so is 36 what! no meh?
weifen: nonono, cos th bag is 9cm x 7 cm ma. then she laugh at me. zz!

i dunno hw to cut th fruits,
weifen: peel of th skin & cut la!
me: OHHH *super high pitch &out of tune*
*faster run away very quickly* =.="

No comments: