Friday, December 19, 2008

went all th way to orchard
just to pass manager my photocopied bank book.. zzz!
so mafan, but come to think of tht,
im getting my pay real soon.
transfer will be done TMR! ;D
money money money going into my pocket.
hahahahahahahahaha ^^
then then went to bishan, watched bolt!
nah, i dont like tht show.
but th ending is touching.
but i still dont like it!
after movie, saw one glitter.
super small, but it's damn nice &fine la,& it bloody cost $25!
but i still bought it =/
&th sales girl ask if i wanna buy another item,
currently they having promotion, buy two product, 3rd product free.
but i didnt la. she ask me to buy fake lashes for $9,
which i can get it for $2 or $3.
but i now regret for not getting th lashes so i could get 3rd item free. zzz!
took 88 home, thr was this auntie who were sitting beside me.
she fell asleep &keep almost-lie-on-me.
&there were another two aunties keep laughing. damn!

No comments: