Tuesday, December 30, 2008




29th dec o8
went to buy new phone,
but dont have SE c905 which i wanted.
it's currenly OOS for tm outlet.
got myself a samsung phone, G400.
ok la, not bad, can take photo from th front.
can zilian, good for ppl like me ^^ HAHA!
plus their settings is quite detailed lo,
cover display can change colour,
ranging from red to blue,
dark to light.
even can create own theme.
can choose different kinds of vibration u want (stupid isnt it? ;x)
then kalisha came over,
went to cut hair, then dinner with her &weijian.

30th dec o8
chuxuan waited for us today. o.o! finally!
our plan succeed :D
went to kovan, chuxuan went to return uni.
&i forgot to take my candycane back home. AHH! O.O
I WANT MY CANDYCANE!!
twinny &i hid &followed carissa.
she act as if she dunno anything,
but infact, she knows everything =.=" she knew we are following lo!
not fun at all .
went pennisular > suntec > marina > suntec.
damn carissa, make me laugh until i almost vomit.
she even so called "tickle" my neck, i itch until sit on th floor.
damn paiseh lo. carissa, ni gei wo ji zhu!
arcade, carissa hid behind th neoprint &suddenly pop out,
twinny &i screamed.
had alot of fun during dinner time :D
wannt know what is it? i donttttt wannnaaa telllll youuu :D
private &confidential. *evil laughs
then went compass, get my black hair dye,
off to popular, cos twinny's darling getting pens?
i itchy hand, go take th disc from th shelf,
then all th disc dropped, i put back,
bend down to pick up more, then th disc from on top drop on me agn.
arghhhhhhhhhhh!

&i seriously dunno what's so funny abt my expression,
made them laugh until peng =.=" hais.
LISTEN UP, my face isnt funny ok!


th present if from carissa! love it, thanks lots.


i wonder why th contrast so bright at my side but dark at theirs, 100% no editting lo!



just see how many sprays &combs she bring. she say no. 1 is spray, no. 2 is to make hair pom, no. 3 is to flatten it, no. 4 & 5 i dunno wht's th diff, nvr ask. o.o!!







No comments: