Saturday, December 20, 2008

happy one month! :D
no work today :D
bcos manager asked me to go today.
i keep nonono, i dont want, nonono!
then he bo bian :D
met up with twinny. woohoo! miss her stupid face can!
then went jurong point walk walk.
kesin suppose to work today one lo!
but she didnt go, so didnt see her.
waste my effort. damn!
then go kovan, she go find her DARLING RONALD.
he go distribute flyers, she also follow.
pangseh me alone at yoshi.
i almost emo until commit sucide u know! :X LOL!
then send her home &i bus-ed home.
thr were this ahbeng who let me go dwn th stairs first.
then i lose balance &accidentally touched his hand.
zzz! damn!
&now my mum is complaining tht i always come home with different clothes.
all th clothes wear once or some nvr wear.
but still keep buying new clothes. zzz!
think i should kick this habit alr.

6th photo: look at chuxuan's nostils :X
last 4 photos are yesterday's photos.




















No comments: