Tuesday, December 02, 2008

FONG IS SO IRRITATING!
ytd when we were working,
u know th christmas hat got th ball ball at th end,
is was suppose to put at th back.
then he go put it infront of my face when i was busy ==
so today he keep disturbing me agn, as usual.
nvr disturb me for one day can die one leh him =.=
when i was walking towards th kitchen,
he saw me, he ran away =,= then he shouted "ghost" =.="
#@%#$^@#%$@ so idiotic. lol.
*ignores* but he was nice la, when i was folding boxes,
he bring chocolate out &give me, yummy :D
huifen asked me to wash th chopping board,
th basin so small &th chopping board is like damn big la.
i wash until th whole kitchen like so slippery &water everywhere.
so i shouted out: eh help leh, inside flooding liao la =.="
they dont want care me, they ask me jiayou. so idiotic.
bully T.T
huifen asked if we wanted soya milk, of cos i want la. i love it can!
then she helped us buy,
she came back with two bags of free soya milk given by th auntie.
then then fong said: aiya, why i nvr buy?
me: haha, u obi, who ask u dont wanna buy, u want some not? i dont wanna give u leh.
*fong showed stupid faces*
when he was going back, he said byebye, then like punch hand to hand tht kind la.
he punched with everybody then my turn ..
i punch everywhr except his hand. he was like zzz. then he byebye la! =.="
joyce very nice lor, so sweet. they know i love chocolate.
then before i leave she still come &gave me choco muffins :DDD
cheers! they rocks.
last but not least, GERALDINE CAME TODAY! woohoo :D

No comments: