Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I
DONT
HAVE
SMALL
NOSE
&
MOUTH!!










self-denying *sighs*








manager is being mean AGAIN!
he keep saying i have small nose&mouth.
then before he go today,
he pinched his nose &say byebye to me.
making th super idiotic sound ever!
together with his stupid ^^ face @#%#$%@#$@

but ... hahahahahahahaha, he obi, got his retribution! :D
he said byebye alr, wanna go in punch card,
but still haven 9pm, so he cnt go home yet,
happy happy go in to punch card,
shag shag come out &stroll ard th shop waitin for another ten mins. teehee!
thanks to him, now th whole BT is calling me small nose or blur sotong. damn!
i wanna cry alr la! everybody is bullying me. zz!
&oh ya! fong is another irritating one >;(
i was making juice, he tapped my shoulder, i turned,
he said he wanna tell me smt.
i asked what?
he said "wo yao shh shh" then he :DDDDDD
( it means he wanna urine)
ARGH! come back alr, he tap me agn,
then he "eh, wo hui lai le!"
!!!!!!!!!!!
*punch him*

&lastly, IM QUITTING BT THIS WEEK!! :DD *claps &cheers*

okay, enough of my jobs, everytime job job job. boring shit.
just now was msn-ing with tht alien.
i told him tht i wanna watch "bolt"
&asked him what he thinks about tht movie.
he told me "scary &funny."
i asked, why is it scary then?
guess what his reply was?
"bcos th cats &dogs can talk! even tht fat hamham can talk!"
damn, so lame.
then i asked what makes tht show so funny.
he replied,
"cos i was snatching popcorn throughout th movie, &was laughing non-stop"
@#%@$^@Q#$
alien face is being a scuker :DD

No comments: