Friday, December 05, 2008

  • as u know, tradition of breadtalk, if they shout hot hot, we have to shout fresh fresh. but i shouted "fresh AHH~" cos i dropped my things then i ahh =.= weifen was like, "what sound is tht?!"
  • today got one customer came, he was like taking things for free, dont wanna pay money. kns, then today he say he wanna buy $500 worth of bread, then nicole ask him pay $ first. lols. the day before he came to buy bread, he ask me if it's nessacary to pay not, i was like obviously la!!
  • saw fong on my way to work. he keep scaring me say im late, but without him i really late sia, i reach thr, gang gang hao 11:00 AM xD
  • hehe, got cheesecake eat today, super nice, jealous? :D
  • went to centrept to find cousin, but she go alr nvr tell me!! argh! say sry!
  • i forget what happened, rmb alr then update. &im off on sat! ^^

No comments: