Wednesday, December 17, 2008

  • fong keep pushing tht stupid thing to block my way when i go in. th thing is like on th right side, so i can squeeze in through th left side. then he run infront of me, push to th left side, &went in th right side. i wanted to go in th right side, he say me for blockin th way &push th thing in th middle so i could not go in th staff loudge >;( ok, i know it's confusing ==
  • i was carrying a big big tray of toast, he offered to help me, once he got it, he return me =.=" but he still help me to carry in th end ^^
  • i all along wanted to try th cranberry cream cheese mini toast since people rather wait for half an hour for it, but it comes in 8pieces, therefore, i cant finish but th cashiers all dont wanna eat. i dunno how fong get to know this &he specially made one bread size de for me, woohoo, so touched :DDDDDD
  • told manager tht someone was asking if th toast is sweet or not, he enthu enthu go ask th lady, th lady asked him in chinese, he lagged awhile, turned &tell me he dunno what she's talking. then go back complain say: yanying's fault la, she tell me wht tht auntie ask what kaya kaya, then i go thr no kaya. i was laughing like hell la, i nvr say lo!
  • weifen ask manager to make orange juice. end up he take one nori with cheese. &weifen told me tht, so when manager suan me with tht small mouth thing, i go shoot him with "nori juice" &now he diam diam liao :D dont dare to shoot me. *tsk. VICTORY :D
  • lol. nicole begged me to be more qian xu XD cos i keep bhb with her. ha!
  • nicole asked us to look outside, got one baby very cute. i ran to her direction &stand infront of her &say: are u saying me? she was like $#%#@%$!@%

No comments: