Saturday, July 26, 2008

25th july o8
went to school early, spammed carissa bcos others hvn reach.
&carissa complained agn ^^ *tsk! so fun ;D
laogong is so idiotic, i lent her my watch home the day before.
then ytd she want me to kiss her before i get it back.
lalalala, made me so shy, then alina was like shouting: eeyer! lesbians! ;x
waited for chuxuan to settle finish her taiji,
&i really hate kalisha alright! she keep beating my butt,
&this time her handphone pouch gt the metal keychain, &it hurts like hell.
i hate kalisha. i hate kalisha. i hate kalisha!
wahlau, & now she's saying we are married, we are NOT okay! roars!
funny lorh, dear keep hugging & hold me hand, then laogong jealous.
&she wanna divorce with me, then next second say we are back alr. lols!
reached home at ard 3, faster bath & ready & chiong out of the house.
&yx, eric & kor were late lorh, they reach at 4.30, made me waited for one hr. T_T
i was pissed la ;x then i diam diam.
then bus down to zw father's songka.
i keep kanna bullied la. they so stupid.
then got one guy wear until so step cute& beng,
kor was like saying so loud -.-"
then say he very scared of that guy leh how *laughs*
bcos his friends keep looking at us ma,
go songka wear bright red skinnies &making loads of noise also.
so ill-disciplined. funeral not party leh, bodoh.
haha, kor keep bullying me, i was like, your cig with me horh,
u bully somemore, i tell your real life kor ;x then he diam diam ^^ victory!
went to stairs, they smoke, then eric called, ask us to go back to the songka.
kor was like, eheh, faster give me sweet. =.="
see la, his kor dont let him smoke he still smoke ;x
mrt down to pasir ris &walked to the chalet,
so scary lorh, they were talking about the red house thing,
&tell me what happened last time when they go in, super creepy.
then the weather still so cold, &im damn scared la.
stayed at chalet until 1oplus, off to e!hub play arcade.
then 88 back home. so idiotic la, the bus.
made me waited for 3omins for the bus! stupid!
reached home at 12plus, lucky mum nvr nag at me ^^
cos i reach home after the curfew ;x but downstairs still alot of ppl lorh,
still gt one group of ahbeng loithering at the voiddeck there.
if not i cfm scared one, if nobody at the void deck
& if it's so freaking quiet ;x

No comments: