Sunday, July 13, 2008

12th july o8
out to study with geraldine at cp (:
study halfway, got one millipede drop down on her paper.
she was shouting her heads off ;X damn disgusting lor!
i also saw one dead rat on my way to cp. eeyer!
lol, i keep tripping/almost fall alot of times lor.
so paiseh, dunno got people saw not ;x
bused down to woodlands & mrt to admiralty to find darling.
slacked at stairs, bused to coffeeshop to find his friends.
lols, then walked from woodlands to sembawang o.o
they were like infront doing so many stupid things,
i down there, i no face to see liao la ;X
stupid sia, got one indian dunno how to cycle one.
he almost knock onto me lor, like just few cm distance kanna me alr. argh!
hehe, then darling help me take my file ;P
geraldine go off first, then i just go minimart with nizza(?).
lols, she treat me lollipop ;B
bused back home, lucky i got bring cardigan, if not i cfm freeze.
i go down the bus my phone alot of water droplet.
damn cold lah! zzz!
actually wanted to go kovan find mc & zy.
but ez-link no money liao, sian diao.
then chatted & sms with darling until 5.30am then go sleep (:

13th july o8
lols, six messages didnt manage to wake me up ;X
until zy called. it's alr 1plus liao. zz!
& sorry zhenyan, jz & kain for pangseh-ing today.
& also sorry to ger.
have to study for test alr. tmr got amath & ss test haven study.
plus i slack too much these days, time to work hard,
exams are coming. jiayou everybody! (:

No comments: