Monday, July 07, 2008

5th july o8
mrt down to city hall,
met up with yz ,twin, jeff, john & des at funan mall (:
we spent so much time deciding where to eat,
from kfc to pastamania to kfc to marina sq =.="
stupid des, keep saying me & jeff are children.
bcos there's only a table with 4 seats,
then des say must well put two children seat beside,
for me and jeff, so it's 6 seats alr =.="
after that walked to marina sq, finally settle dwn at that dunno-what-it-called-place. ( i forget the restaurant name =.=)
& this careless yz, eat until ... ( you know i know la ;x)
then played pool, fine la, i got new name today.
john & twin keep ganging up agn. ( no peace!)
zzz! they first call me sotong, then monkey then pig.
after that yz pulled me to play pool with her, i keep chu chou,
wei, stop laughing at me lah. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
then they go back bedok, i go back alone agn =.="
zzz! going out with them so troublesome. HAHA!
okay, kiddings la. reach home at 11.
was smsing with twinny, she sent me one chained msg,
which says what " a woman who is sweet and caring .... & she's the one who's reading the msg now, so send it to others, if u get 6back, means u are truly loved"
then i nvr send her back, she said i heartless,
so i sent 6 back to her & said that she's truly loved. sweet uh? ;P

6th july o8
intended to stay at home, but zy ask me out ._.
i made her wait for so so long ;X
so paiseh uh! ;P went to mac to study.
with her two friends? but the guys joined us later.
haha, poor zy, keep kanna suaned ;P
& i go use straw, stick up high high & beat her head.
the guys keep covering their face, say they dunno us.
bcos they say we are like childrens =.=" LOL!
super funny lorh just now,
the guys went out, zy was putting concealor, then her friend saw,
2nd time she zilian-ing, her friend saw agn.
very coincidence la, they are like just happen to walk back to mac & saw. xD
after that we walked from kovan to hougang,
played swing & bus to my house here.
hehe, 3 peoples sending me home, so rong xing horh? jealous bo? ;P
& i hate derrick sia, he keep calling me pao.
first thing he msn me is pao.
just now i msg him,
then he ask who am i (so ungrateful lor, forget my number!)
he guessed a few names, then he you "pao ah?!" i was like WTH?!
after that he ask me to be careful, if not later he steam me! argh!
& i cant wait for tmr. ;D



hehe, i move my phone too early =.=
i wanted to take them shooting each other, then yz change target & shoot me.
the two peeping tom, taking photo of others. they take ppl de photo, but nobody take them, so i take lorh ;P
hahahaha! des's pose so sexy xD
but twin's pose more sexy! ROFL!

&people, fyi, i dont put blusher & lipstick! (lols, cos got people tot i put blusher & lipstick =.=)
opps, i shoot until ppl's buttock ;X

both look so restless. zzz!


look at yz! she look so retarded in this. HAHA! ;X
& there's more photos! go john's blog for more ;D

No comments: