Thursday, July 24, 2008

im suepr lazy to think what had happened today.
cheated in chinese test,
&i spammed carissa's phone with 18msgs of craps,
but she cant spam me. muahahahahaha!
assembly & geo test. i duno how to do, nvr study -.-
so just sleep, went cp meet kalisha &simin.
&walked home with kalisha, we explore new ways.
we almost get lost. lols, spent 1 hr walking home -.-
tiring~ &kalisha is so irritating,
she keep saying we are getting married,
& i dont want &she force me, so i runnnnn! ;x
she ytd want me to hug her, i purposely hug others infront of her.
she want me to kiss her, i dont want & ask her to go die.
she wanted french kiss, i ask her to go kiss th toliet bowl,
&she swear not to talk to me today, but she just cnt resist,
she talked to me still. HAHAHAHAHA!




snapshots by zhenyan!


No comments: