Saturday, July 12, 2008

10th july o8
sibei sian, got assembly. zzz!
after that went to hgm, bought my stuff & idiot's contactlens.
&tuanhung came. so the two of them have to accompany me to J&JAS.
hahahaha! poor them, made them waited for 1hour plus.
but idiot & tuanhung is nice okay! they not only acc to cut hair.
they also acc me to my house de bus stop then they take 88 to rp (:
thanks! ;DDD

11th july o8
i hate friday, cant have recess with twinny bcos she gt early recess. argh!
i was craving for lollipop in class. lols!
then shirlynn gave me one whole bottle of sweet. aww.. so sweet!
chinese lesson damn fun lorh, our tcher so cute can! xD
super cold la ytd, then odelia go hug me. lols!
geo lesson damn boring sia, i slept in class,
then hanrou so nice, she do finish her work alr, wake me up,
then let me copy my uncompleted homeworks.
after that i went to sleep agn, mandy & carissa disiao me,
they go draw my hand! argh!
last time with highlighter, today with permanant marker lor. stupid ;x
stupid pris, she go help alina & beat me.
gang attack until my leg red red =.="
POA that time i went damn hyper la,
cher & alina & mandy & carissa all gang up & suan me.
still beat me sia T_T abuse!
then go ard telling people i smoke. i nvr lorh~
after sch, twinny is asked to bring e hamster home.
but we are going out! lols! ;DDD
so the poor twinny have to bring that irritating fishtank ard.
she went my house first, changed & stuff.
went to woodlands & find darling &friends.
slacked at voiddeck, they damn funny lor,
they go bang the vending machine until got snacks drop out.
then got one whole group of lil kids go learn from them,
& bang the vending machine, &they went back to baotoh to tcher sia.
then tcher came & say darling they all,
they were like " your student also leh!" LOL!
twinny & i down there laugh ah ;x
then darling they all go hamster abuse. zzz!
pei twinny to toliet, she change back to uni.
she left first, then i go back to void deck to find them.
wahlau, i ytd go play game with darling,
then i lose what, so i owe him a kiss. made me so paiseh!
slacked until zy & aeron reach causeway,
then i bused down with the two girls & find them.
161 back to hgm & find mc! woohoo!
finally im not the super bright light bulb. haha!
we asked the couple go eat first, then mc & i find them later.
we went to spy on them. tsk! we sit behind,
then we peep at them for so so long.
but caught by zy. zzz! they down there kiss & hug.
super sweet sia, sweet until i almost got diabetes o.o
haha! then we went in, sit infront of them & make them paiseh ;x
so fun! then mc acc me to interchange & 161 home (:


the hamster sleeping, cute not? (:
that sweet couple hiding from the cam ^^
all drawn by odelia (:



No comments: