Thursday, July 03, 2008

edited
morning, twinny suddenly call me & gave me two things.





















then i open that pill, inside is;




























haha, sweet right?
okay, im forced to blog this de! ;P
&she's evil lor, she waste the library resources to make this.
haha! loveyou la!
& anw, i've pasted that on my phone O.O
recess, idiot scold twinny childish.
hahahaha! ;P
assemble & shit, argh! i hate thur,
always got assembly one. zzz!
had phy after assembly, super tired lor,
feel like dozing off.
waited for kalisha outside malay room,
she suddenly msg me ask me where am i?
then she said she also staying back to finish her work while im having phy,
so i wait for her & walk to rp there find idiot awhile & take 88 home (:
2th july o8
so shuang sia, whole day de eng in comp.
i fell asleep, then ellen call me, she say gt one person msn me.
then i wake up, i reply, i slp agn,
she wake me up agn, say got 3 ppl msn me.
i reply, sleep but cnt sleep liao. lols!
i cant rmb what i did ytd alr sia. die! stm alr.
all i could rmb is that i almost cnt go home!
i got followed by one guy, then i dont dare to take lift.
he still keep looking la, then i called my mum to fetch me,
but she at JB! wth, waited for neighbour to take lift,
then i go up with them ;D
okay, i rmb where i went after sch.
i went nvss with weihong, to find her friend, alf.
saw naville & aikhow they all lor.
then ltr to peihua & find yvonne.
ok la, then got one stupid creature got onto my shoulder.
damn eeeyer lor!
back to rp had out lunch & homed soon after O.O

No comments: