Tuesday, September 30, 2008

i totally nvr study for the general journal,
i only came across this news that the format had changed this morning.
wth! i nvr listened in her lesson before, &i hvn study for tht chapter lor.
&im totally new to it! ti-kam in tht question lorh,
it's 13marks for goodness sake! the paper upon 40 leh!
im so dead! &during math lesson, i copied hanrou's paper.
i was holding my paper(thinking tht it's hanrou's one) &ask her why she nvr complete -.-"
then then i was holding onto my geo, &mich ask for my geo tb,
i asked her to search into my bag, then i found out tht the book is on my lap!
so paiseh! most paiseh is ah, i bang onto the wall during recess while arguing with derrick tan! stupid derrick, jinx! ;XX
he saw &he msg me, continue laughing at me. #$%$#^@$!$
&i hate lizhu &xiaowen! idiots, gang up &attack me! @#$@%#$!@434
during poa lesson, keep making carissa &mandy &hanrou laugh.
esp carissa, who ask her to sit beside me.
i keep making the indian dance, she laugh until she pekchek.
i think mandy laugh until cry -.-" stupid right? ;x
after school, chiong home, sleep &bath &change.
met waikian &mengseng at void deck,
since they didnt go for school today, so they come to find me. nice hor ;D
slacked until 5plus, last min decided to go suntec,
homed, changed &met up agn -.-" stupid right!
on the bus, there was one indian guy who touch my hand,
&his hands are damn sweaty la! i was so disgusted,
so i wipe it on waikian's shirt. hahahahahahaha ;D!
first thing i stepped on is mud water on my way to mrt station D:
my whole leg sticky &brown-ish. damn disgusting.
mrt dwn to city hall,
got one ang mo, he very tall what,
he use his shoulder to bang onto my cheek bone lorh.
fk pain okay! D: im so irritated!
then went to toys 'r' us to play with toys.
kain &i were hitting each other with the soft &long stick -.-
then waikian pass him net.
then i 'fight' with him until i lose cos he too tall &im too short!
wahlau, i dont care la, i wanna grow taller laaaaaaaaa!
then he use the net &put on my head, &it fits perfectly lorh,
they keep saying i look like ruhua D:
&i fell, damn paiseh, an auntie saw, &waikian so mean,
know smt paiseh is gonna happen &he ran away first.
then kain ah, he go press the 'eyeball' toy.
the eyes are pop-ed up, he press until the toy spoil &run away -.-"
went pennisular look for waikian's stuff &mrt to amk hub.
then then in the mrt, got one guy stand beside kain,
(he's sitting beside the glass)
then he look very closely to the guy's hand hair.
i keep laughing la, his reaction ah, damn funny!
slacked at amk hub &88 homed.
they nice uh, they take 88 need to walk under the rain,
but if they take 165 dont need to walk under the rain.
but they still took 88with me. thanks ah! ;DD
when going up the bus,
got one uncle close his umbrella right infront of my face,
then the water from his umbrella all splash on my face! wth!
@!#@%$#%$^#$@

No comments: