Monday, September 15, 2008

need to chiong on my studies alr, here's the summary of wht happened on ytd &today. so ciaos.
ytd:
  • zhenyan came to find me
  • study &play at the void deck
  • a cat came to disturb us,
  • then zhenyan scare the cat until the cat jump up &almost fell.
  • she came my house, then we eat &played candle.
  • she play &i study until 10plus &homed.

today:

  • pon pe
  • disturb carissa, open all the small parts of her pen
  • &spread ard her table.
  • i got beaten by her.
  • poke pen into hanrou's hair.
  • tease carissa over her sarcastic &stroke de face.
  • shouted at carissa,
  • she demostrate me when im drinking water.
  • i choke &dirtied the floor.
  • cough until my tears drop out.
  • hanrou &her laugh.
  • bang onto wall.
  • pepper lunch @hgm with a.shumei &mc&idiot&twinny.
  • going to study. bye!

No comments: