Friday, September 05, 2008

1/09/08:
suspose to go dhobby ghaut with jz &friends.
but in the end, i went to go find xiao hai zi ;x
im damn fed up loh, went the bus stop at monfort there.
{which is kindda far from my house}
waited so long for 101,
then i found out that i nvr bring my wallet when i was about to broad!
since i was msging with carlson,
i went to his house void deck to change coins with him.
zzz, he scold me blur! roars!
was on my way to the bus stop on the overhead bridge,
i saw 101 just left.
at that moment ah, i feel like stabbing the bus driver.
^&#$^%@%&!!%$@ one 101 can make me wait for million yrs okay!
wait wait wait, reach kovan, saw my precious liting with her stead O.O
*laughs they like so shy shy one. ;P
waited for that xiao hai zi in the bus stop with liting,
then less then 5 mins, another 101 came!
!@#$%^%$@#@%$! ate &slacked &went to the pool there &find waikian.
i told him im not going, then i suddenly *poof infront of him,
then say hi & *disappeared with a byebye. he was like giving me that -.- face.
lols, walked to hgm, then xiao hai zi go find aeron &i walked home frm there (:

2/09/08:
had geo lesson in the morning,
that lazy ass dont wanna get her ass off her bed.
lols! then she didnt come in the end.
pangseh us again! lols, went home after that.
had my nap, then idiot came my house.
&accompany me to school &wait for carolyn.
so nice of her uh! :DD

3/09/08:
was readying halfway,
then mandy msg me tell me poa starts at 10 not 9!
so faster rush to carissa's house there.
85 just ran away o.o
went cp to take lrt lor.
carissa keep complaining lor. so irritating. HAHA
i hate 5 hotdogs today! pro not? ;X
had our lunch at plaza with hanrou, mandy &carolyn.
then off to cp, walk ard, xinqi keep disturbing me ):
was raining after choir, so go with caro,
since she got the umbrella! ahaha.
in the bus tat time i super clumsy la,
i go step on a guy's leg.
then i keep almost fall, super paiseh!

4/09/08:
the construction upstairs is making me headache!
off to plaza &find kalisha,
then hgm to find her things.
saw henglong with two girls ^^ HAHAHAHAHA!
my leg stepped on one pool of water la!
then i was like "AHH! MY LEG"
then yating turned, then henglong,
he was like "yanying?"
so paiseh, let them saw the ugly scene ;X
walked to J&Jas &turn hair,
i actually wanted to cut short hair,
or maybe concave? but the auntie asked me not to.
if not later i regret. haha, plus i also dont dare to take the risk.
so i didnt.
then went to ntuc &shop for sweets &pocky! O.O
tuanhung &weihong scold me crazy,
when im only happy &jumping ard with the pocky on my hand only what D:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: