Saturday, September 06, 2008

5/09/08:
i was using comp when idiot called me,
say she having gastric, so bus-ed dwn to have dinner with her.
i act smart, go eat the tomyam.
it's damn damn hot lorh, im sweating under the aircon o.o
&my lips all swollen, my stomach having war. HAHA!
then rushed home, watch tv, go down top up my ez-link.
go back alr 9plus liao then waikian ask me to go slack with his friend.
super lazy lahs, so stayed at home. paiseh ah.

6/09/08:
went woodlands, then ah ben call me to go bugis.
on my way dwn to bugis, dunno why suddenly stomach very pain.
so dropped at bishan, super paiseh,
i keep tripping on the overhead bridge, like 4/5times.
i only know there's alot of people there,
i dont dare to look up &see who saw lor.
just faster walk away x.x
cab-ed home &eat medicine.
waited for ahben &henglong's call &bused to hgm
then compass point. henglong's fault la,
keep insisting to go cp.
so old liao stil like children like tht ;X

No comments: