Saturday, October 18, 2008

thur:
went for facial appointment,
then bath &rdy &off to meet up with kalisha.
went tampines, bought my sneaker,
cos i lost my converse one T^T super sad lor!
homed & 7plus, settle down awhile &off to cp meet odelia.
dinner-ed with her, slacked ard &homed (:

fri:
met up with kalisha &simin &went subway.
twinny came after tht.
my poor twinny, her thigh kanna lettuce twice!
once by kalisha, &another time by me! x.x
hahahhaha! then off to kovan, she went for interview.
she's so cute lor.
when the manager go off alr ah, she tell me this:
" i dont understand a single word of his, cos his eng too lousy"
damn LOL la.
woohoo! bought seaweed, super nice lor!! :DDDD im addicted to it.
i finished 3 packets in one day! ;P
off to work then,
the boss &jenson so funny.
they eat ice cream also can make dirty jokes.
twinny &i were like buay tahan.
tht day they talk abt boxer -.-"
they down tehre say what the icecream,
jenson say his is hard,
then boss one soft ma -.-"
(think dirty)
twinny accompany me until 7.30,
got one stupid girl ah,
waste my dunno 10mins,
then tell me she dont wanna buy anything. _l_
twinny left, then i work awhile more, jon &shaun came.
thanks you ah! :D
my sales nt good at first sia,
from 6-9 my sales only $10, pathetic right!
but from 9.10 like tht till 10,
my sales from 10 became 60.
muahahahaha!
then boss keep disturbing me,
he down there say, "wah, got guys thts why u so tired ah?! i tell your brother i tell u! i now go tell him!"
zzz, (think in a dirty way)
damn tht stupid jingzhou,
we went home alr, he called me &keep suaning me over tht.
ahh! x.x

No comments: