Sunday, October 19, 2008

hehe, i was hungry just now, so i went to open the cookie box,
this is what i found.


















not clear enough? here:


















haha, my evil brother's doing. he's so cute lo. lols.
yesterday msn-ed with kahsheng,
ok, he almost scare me to death la.
he showed me photos of him after making up for th night safari job.
he act as the ghost or what, very scary.
&im so envy of his pay lor. argh!
he told me he only spent one hour making up,
the rest of the time spent sleeping.
i was like, sleep where? with th animals ah?
cos i totally dont understand what he talking ma x.x
phoned with jz until 3, then zhenyan msg me.
i hope she's really ok alr lor, ytd scare me la.
hais, cheer up la girl. if there's anything happen,
u need a listening ear or what, just give me a call.
even if im asleep, call me till i wake up ok? :D


eh boy, do you know how damn irritating are you not?
i dont care if you are gonna read this or not.
fyi, im damn scared of you now can.
i purposely dont wanna reply ur msn alr, cant u get it?
then u still keep quick quick quick.
damn, scold fk here scold fk thr over minor things.
over those normal people wun get angry de minor things.
then keep msging same old thing at the same time.
i keep replying th same things will get bored also leh.
think la, i sometimes reply one word reply, sometimes didnt even reply.
isnt it obvious? then u still keep msging.
th moment u talk to msn, i straightaway appear offline lor.
know why? cos im really scared of you now.
see la, thanks to your msg, i spilled my water all over my comp.
my mp3, scanner, speaker, wires all wet.
had to clean up &change my comp. still dunno my scanner will spoil not.
cos it's totally wet can.
sneezing non stop now, im sensitive to dust la x.x

No comments: