Wednesday, October 15, 2008

haha, carissa was so emotional before she knw her result.
but she went crazy &grab my arm when she know she didnt retain.
lols, crazy woman, i will shy one lehs~~~~ *tsk
i saying the wrong thing. i down there say i "chu jia" x.x
{means became monk}
wahlau, then they keep teasing me.
ok, shut up! x.x
went carissa's house with twinny after school.
bought our hair dye &went her house.
we keep "CARISSAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
then awhile "carissa, your shirt kanna alr!"
then awhile " ahh.. carissa!"
made her keep running here &there, in&out of her room. HAHA!
i just finished washing me hair, it's still dripping wet.
then i saw the msg boss sent me.
asking me to go work at 6.
it was 4.30 by then. faster chiong back home.
with my hair all wet &tied up completely.
damn nerd, i damn paiseh lor. keep covering my face.
think nobody will recognise me, hopefully ba?
bath, went down pass jiahao my geo bk,
ran back, changed&ready& off to carissa's house @ 5.45pm
we tot we are late sia. rushed down, then we tag with a guy ah.
dunno what name. we keep stupid lame jokes. zz!
then ate at yoshi, kain they all come.
keep suaning me. zzz! wth.

No comments: