Friday, May 08, 2009


HE GOT CAUGHT! muaha.
the whole school were like clapping &cheering after mr.leong announced this news.
lock him up!

had quite a number of things to blog about the past few days.
.
.
.

firstly, i just cant afford to sleep in class.
whenever i sleeping class, something bad will happen to me.
be it my table suddenly move, suddenly somebody blow my leg,
or having medical oil placed directly infront of my nose.
sounds creepy isnt it? *laughs!
but no worries, it's all done by human beings!
so evil of dharshini.b, i was still half asleep when i smell th super strong medical oil,
&i jump up th moment i open my eyes.
&yea, she was laughing her head off. *ROAR!


secondly, it's carissa loy, she's damn damn evil i tell you!
she tell me stories of how she got abused in school.
since primary school blablabla.
&said she's immuned with friends beating her.
*evil smile lit up*
so i gave a slap on her thighs, since she said she's immuned!
but i was hit by her still. it's so unfair! )):
why people hit you you didnt hit back, i hit you you hit me back.
so unfair unfair unfair!

thirdly, i was helping carissa to highlight her notes, (im helping leh, she still de chun jin chi (?) something like that?, annoying woman)
im like using th 80cents highlighter,
she stopped me from highlighting, so i was like "huh? why?"
&guess what she tell me?!
she point to my pencilcase &said " i dont want th 80cents one, i want th $1.20 one!"
*stares at her. LIKE .. WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?!

forth-ly, twinny was annoyed by me, cos i told her that i had just done a super dangerous act.
i told her it's very very dangerous. &she kept asking me what, &my ans was:
i've just used a superglue!
lalalala~
she was like "CHEY! ONLY WHAT!"
so i told her, " you know it can be super dangerous?! imagine u accidentally eat it, your whole stomach stick together! then if u accidentally stick till your eyelid, then gg to you blablabla~"
she was like, whatever~

temperature taking exercise! sian.
like practically all th gates were locked up, except one, it's so so inconvenient!!! argh!
&i've seen alot of people taking temperature in class, in between lessons, in th bus, &even while walking!
thermometer seem to be a popular toy overnight. *laughs!

&on wed night, i messaged eleven people that thr will be no temperature taking exercise on thur!! YAY~
T-E-N PEOPLE replied me asking " REALLY MEH?!" or "WHY?"
only pathetic ONE person reply me " yea, i know, i've watched th news alr"
th ten people totally clueless, zzz!
some even doubt me, )): im so sad.

english lesson yesterday was the most relaxed so far.
had our independent learning in the comp lab,
everybody were like using th comp to surf th net.
mdm.tami tried to stop, but she couldnt control any further, so she gave up.
&so, some classmates spread ard th whole lab,
th next thing i know is tht th whole class is in " stevenlim.net "
&sharing their comments around. it's really funny.

lastly, carissa is a violent woman! she strangle me with her nails,
&left her nails imprint on my neck!! #$%@#%!#$!@

shall end th post with this two gif. which was taken ages ago, but just lazy to upload it into pb. hee :D
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: