Saturday, May 16, 2009


exam exam exams! it's freakin killing me please.
hais, had been studying for th past few days, only had 4-5 hours of sleep each day.
wed- ss &math, thur- geo &math, fri- poa &physics.
so much things to memorize, my brain almost explode ):


see see, my math notes!
th paper study until nua already, tht proves that im really working hard okay!
" this phrase is reliable as it is supported by th two worksheet above"
*laughs, too obsessed with ss already.
(okay i lied, th worksheet became so dirty cos i spilled water on it -.-",
i guess you had already see through me at th beginning already...
)
im sucha lousy liar ):




DOGS!! this show is on air yesterday night.
it's so cute lo! i dreamt to have a dog,
but my mum dont allow. *sighs/
it's an old show though, it's repeated.

gonna study for chem &poa soon,
monday no school for me! (((((:
开心死了!

No comments: