Saturday, May 02, 2009

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY JINEN!

this is what that idiot had done
after promising to peel th egg for cheryl &fangxin.
fangxin's egg is super perfect &still big &round &in good condition.
then proceed for cheryl's egg
..
...
....
TADA!
peel until half th egg gone. hahaha!

his family &friends;

im not pregnant! annoying kukubird.
she accused me of being pregnant &fangxin being an old lady,
just because i let her to go down th steps first.
hao xin mei hao bao ):

th heat is killing me,
&melting all my makeups T.T
thts why no photos taken (:
if not you will see shag people taking photos,
like 7th month like tht. opps! ;x

after bbq at jurong, cabed to causeway point pasamalam to shop,

my mum actually allow to let me watch th 11pm show oneeeeeeeee!
because of my greedy-ness, i asked for cab fare,
so she rush me to home straight. tmd, stupid mouth! *beats*

upon when stepping into th pasamalam,
my shoe drop at th step thr.
thr was three guys beside us, keep looking &trying to control their laughter.
quickly wear my shoe &run towards th front.
when i turn ard to find cheryl &fangxin,
i saw th guys still giggling. so paiseh. zzz!

reallllyyy destest grey contact lens. im so gonna change it after MYE. brown contact lens rocks (:


No comments: