Saturday, November 22, 2008

ytd:
boyfriend sent me to work, thr's a girl from yoshi,
she gave me 5flyers at one go.
i began folding it into paper aeroplanes.
tsk! &i went to shoot jon,
&guess what i found out?
HE DUNNO HOW TO FOLD A PAPER AEROPLANE!
hahahahah! &went to work, dh said jon look gentle. EEYER! ;X
lazy to describe my work place,
th people thr are damn nice&funny.
esp those chefs, made me laughed non stop -.-"
always quarrel one. hahaha, so cute.
then met chuxuan &her darling boyfriend &lynn laogong :D
i said i wanna kill cx with a chopper,
then her boyfriend look at me, with those super big eyes,
like this: O.O! scary can! ;x LOL!
then then went rivervale mall, twinny bullied jon!
idiotic.

today: work, damn pissed today.
over small matters la.
dunno why i cant control myself today leh.
i off work &cousin break,
we went kitchen &play with psp.
th chef disturbed us agn!
&chef Bebe damn cute la her.
she go quarrel with another chef.
made me laugh like hell.
then th guy ask me call Bebe siao eh =.="
waited for cousin until tired,
so went off at 7plus.
&i was transfered to paragon! i dont want!
i wanna stay at centrepoint!!!

No comments: