Tuesday, November 25, 2008

woah, i seriously think tht i very no life now.
everyday work.
went to eat lunch with cousin &she bring me to paragon agn.
so nice of her.
&she keep grumbling over a guy who's distributing flyers.

woohoo! got new colleague today.
plus she stay near my house ;D hehehe!
&one yr older than me, very chio (:
she also siao siao one. haha!
she's transfered here also o.o
&lheng so nice, help me make strawberry juice :D
i was asked to do shit job today o.o
i had to stand infront of th trays thr,
when ppl come in,
i will have to pass them th trays &tongs &say: welcome to breadtalk silver. -.-

why cant i have no embarrassing moment for ONE DAY?!
i almost fell today. x.x!
then jon shock dao ;X lol!

after knowing all of them in paragon,
i think it's not a bad thing to work thr. quite fun also :D
&th chef tot im not singaporean. zz!
he so thick skin, i went back to take my things,
&he tot im waiting for him. x.x
then got another chef, when he's going home, he said bye to me.
then nichole jealous! ;x she down thr : me leh, me leh, what abt me?!! *laughs*
nicole so cute la. lol

No comments: