Thursday, November 20, 2008

im having a headache now ):
didnt sleep th whole night.
conf with ken& jon until 5.20AM
then bath &catch th first bus to rp.
ken&jon damn irritating!
they keep teasing me in mac.
fine fine, it's th first time i eat mac breakfast,
cos by th time i wake up,
it's always after 11AM alr.
so no mac breakfast for me D:
Jon: eh, go order leh, oh ya i forget someone dunno hw to order D:
then we go counter,
me: i dunno what to eat lehs.
Jon: *said loudly* AUNTIE! intro this girl, this suaku first time eat leh!
me: @!$#@#$#@!
Auntie: *talkin to jon* i put ur drink on th same tray ah?
me: can can, let him take :D
Jon: wah, you win liao, i only buy one drink only have to help u carry so many things.
*went back to sit*
me: *going to eat*
Jon: wah, first time leh, faster eat ur first mac breakfast meal, or u want i help u take photo of u &ur first breakfast, memories what!
ken &jon: *laughs*
eat &walked to compass. sit LRT one whole round.
was like freezing. damn regret!
went home at ard 8plus AM.
slept at 9AM then afternoon cousin called,
off to orchard &fill in application form &homed.
super tired now.

No comments: