Thursday, November 27, 2008

tell me, why am i so careless?!!
  • i cut my finger until bleed when i was wrapping th bread.
  • i injured my finger with th knife when i was cutting oranges.
  • i kiap my hands in th dustbin!
  • i hit th metal locker, it hurts, so i jumped ard.
  • then hit my face onto th clock thr. zz! face flat alr la.
haha, then mireen told me tmr we will be wearing new hat.
curious to know what's tht?
it's christmas hat!
female version of santa clauses, hohoho, merry christmas!
we got two choices, which is between a raindeer hat & a santa hat.
th raindeer hat is this tall ok:



















very high hor?! if i wear santa hat, i will look like this:





















of cos wear santa hat la! zz!
but th hat cnt stand one, then my dad ask me put bread inside th hat.
so it will stand. zzz!

No comments: