Sunday, August 03, 2008

o2 aug o8
i put another aeroplane today T.T so sorry!
waited for carissa & twinny at sengkang.
then i msg kain say i will be late.
but by the time we reach kovan,
i called them, he say he still at friend's house.
bcos i said we will be late -.-"
w/e, bought the same hairbands together.
actually carissa was the one who wanted to buy,
dunno why end up all buy -.-"
it's cheaper to buy in threes ma.
made our hair in the toliet, took alot of time.
&we make our way to superbowl there slowly.
the guys were like keep calling us -.-
went to see them play pool, cx & carissa both don wanna play.
then i also shy xD so didnt play la.
plus all of them are guys what.
played arcade with cx&carissa.
mrt down to ps, i keep kanna disturbed on the way to mrt lor. #%^#$^@^&!
reached ps &we were all very low D: very tired la.
chuxuan left to wisma to find her mum.
after buying cari's food, i helped her eat some until i damn full x.x
mrt down to orchard to find the guys.
watched 钱不够用2. jz is damn irritating lorh!
he pour popcorns on my hair. then i go kick him ;x
mrt downt to ps agn, slack ard, then mrt back to sk.
daniel&the girl left first,
&the poor me, got disturbed by kain, jz &wk in the mrt. (again!)
esp kain, he keep messing up my hair. play with my hoodie de cap.
before he go down at hougang mrt, he go mess my hair agn!
then my clips are like hanging on the very end of my hair -.-"
& horh, i spot a girl giggle at me &my hair la! D:
plus so many ppl looking at us in the mrt,
&that stupid kain make liao he run away alr.
only i damn paiseh in the mrt T.T

No comments: