Sunday, August 24, 2008

i've got nothing to update.
so i post this stickers that i've bought on fri.
it's super duper cute okay! ;D
haha! &i've been staying at home one whole day to watch youtube.
now i've finish all the shows i wanna watch.
&waiting for the next epi. boring~
then just now playing with the roller,
but in the end not very nice,
cos hair too thin. zzz!
&i just got nagged at!
bcos ytd i went home &i just put my key on the door there nvr take out.
got nagged by mum regard the safety.
&was talking to carissa about her nickname {sutsut &fishmonger}
&i was asking her to imagine if she's two blks away from me,
then i shout "sut sut/fishmonger, wait for me!"
&how embarrassed will she get? she was like cursing me to die T.T
so mean right? i so young she want me to die alr. hais x8578745763874


No comments: