Monday, August 18, 2008

17 aug o8
woke up at 6, get rdy &went to temple to pray (for my grandma)
then reach home, finish my stuff &out agn.
meet up with chilli &idiot &tuanhung joined us.
went to hgm to buy my contact lens.
i have 3bodyguards ^^ so fortunate. hee!
then accompany me walk back home &they take 88 from my house here.
so sweet right? ;DDDDD much loves!
reach home, take a short nap of 15mins,
off to dinner alr. the waitress hates me T.T
i keep dropping my chopsticks &ask them for another pair.
they so irritated. haha! &i chock on fish bone. argh!

18aug o8
typical school days. &im pleaded with my results.
but im afraid to take back my geo papers. T_T
we had our eng lesson in the library,
cos no paper, then carissa &i began to play tic tac toes on my hand.
haha! my hand so many tattoos D: but mandy more kelian.
her's more obvious. cos she's whiter &lesser hairs compared to me!
muahahahahaha! kain called,
then went bck home &slacked with him, jz &wk.
they keep saying me, no matter what i do.
i change clothes they also say me, i walk they also say.
pity me rights?
p.s: they are so noisy. hahahaha! ;D

No comments: