Friday, August 22, 2008

ahh! i failed my geo by o.5marks!
so wth. sorry mandy &idiot.
i wasnt in a good mood today marhs. sorry x6376343212087
met up with twinny at porch after school.
waited for zy for so so long x.x
then finally she come out. whees~
went compass, bought my heels,
twinny took unglam photos of me wearing shoes.
i forget to del them. &wk saw them when he look at my phones!
then to kovan, shop shop shop!
65bucks just fly like that T.T
anw, i've removed all the dead links alr.
so finally lorh, cos my stupid comp so laggy.
remove until i pekchek okays! stupid comp.
nvm, at least i've got my stuff done.
went to jz house at 6plus.
wk come my house void deck here to pei me go,
walked there, almost lost. that stupid wk la!
lols, manage to get our way to jz house.
i keep playing with jz soft toy monkey. so cute lorh.
plus it's big, the tail also very long, i keep swinging it. haha!
then wk keep using pillow to throw at me.
&we found some baby boosters of jz, opps! ;X
haha, who ask him so mean la, he use the gun to shoot my leg,
i was messaging, then i suddenly shout x.x
wk say today got fireworks, but fireworks only start after i went home.
so cannot see, only jz's house there can see nia. saddened.
then wk pei me until my house's lift &homed! (:

No comments: