Wednesday, May 16, 2007





































today's morning rain is damn heavy. my dad fetch me to skul and dere's one flying dusbin rolling all around in the middle of the road. i couldn't see the HDB flats at a distance lorh. reach skul and saw jiahui WET! hahas, i called her name and she scold me ghost cos .. i oso dunno why. so i called her water ghost xD nothing much abt PE, jus dat i nvr bring my learning passport! cheer for me :D but mr toh nvr scold. my father wad. hahas! kidding. took back hist, lit, eng and bio.








hist: very happy wid it :D but sadly, aaron and ben win me by two and three marks respectively. i wanna kill them! argh. but at least got A1 :D lit: so-so lah, at least i've improved! :D i from last yr fail, became pass. eng: quite happy wid compo but the paper 2 .. ermm .. soso oso lah, at least improve too :D bio: damn happy wid it :D pass wid flying colours :D dat's why tey always say im bio t`cher. chuxuan was lyk saying to the bio t`cher, "t`cher your fault lah, nvr gib ur practical" get the meaning ..? xD but overall sci i got only B3. chem and physic pulled me down. nvm, damn hyper in all the lessons, esp SCIENCE! woots. we were lyk laughing and playing. hahas. yz bullied chuxuan and i bullied her back. hehe. played wid serene's tie. photos on top XD asem and compass point. tey wanted to eat yoshinoya, i tink no more "dirtied" food ler lah :D nothing happen to me leh :D den pei chuxuan go library for her CIP den cheryl and i go back skul to find them. they having basketball marhs. we're lyk waiting for ages lorh. cheryl and i chatted alort at the bench dere beside the fountain ones. den she said she wanna go toliet, we made a big joke out of the toliet :D all thanks to her, i din hab peaceful tyme pee-ing. =X neither did she. we laughed and played at the toliet den when we go out, he gang hao walk pass me, i went in and when i go out agn, he walk pass me agn =.= i was lyk wtf, cos cheryl keep suaning. wait wait and wait so we go kick the stick of the trees arh, i jus can't rmb wad it calls. aww .. my brain is rusting. we keep kicking it into the drain. quite lame lah, dat's wad cheryl said. but i find it got "man zhu gan" when the stick drop into the drain. hahas, den she keep laughing. and threatened to post this thing in her blog. wait wait wait, some of the basketballers dismiss ler but not them, den i heard someone going back to report. tey even spread to the coach can? brandon kanna sabo-ed so he sabo me, im lyk so innocent. he go spread to the n7 peoples and the basketballers. wtf lorh. snapshot their legs in the bus so it's lyk so stylo! both of them sit the same way XD cheryl and i today damn hyper lah, laughing all the way :D den home i go lah, my senior saw us and he asked me.. so sway, and i saw my neighbour the 2nd tyme liao... ! waited for bran to come and when brandon drop the bus he's lyk keep giggling. wonder wad's he's tinking ... =.=

No comments: