Friday, May 11, 2007

today last paper! woots! bio was so-so but chem and physic was difficult. rushed home bathe and off to celebrate ernest's bd :D kindda rush lah. watched spiderman 3. tot it will jus waste my money but end up the show not bad lorh. hahas. wad i can sae is dat the guys pajiao one; we were at pasta mania lining up, tey din saw us; they walk pass the pasta mania at the open plaze dere and tey din saw us agn. it's lyk we are directly facing them?; the popcorn stick on kahsheng's shirt there we were lyk laughin for a long tyme liao den tey saw and laugh, so lag xD cheryl and i were lyk laughing all the way durin the movie. she kick off my shoe to nowhere, we couldn't find lorh. spend quite sometyme to find it xD den dunno who from behind throw the cup at me, junchin,brandon,nicholas cheekin and max was throwin of popcorns and cup marhs. i turn behind saw cheekin so jus throw at his face. hahas my aiming good one leh :D cher throw popcorn on my face, i throw at her mouth, almost aim inside xD and someone whose BESIDE me prank called me. argh xD today is super duper fun lah. althought it's only cheryl and i? and yah, she kick my shoe away for THREE TYMES! nxt tyme go out wid her better wear shoe, jus in case :D today someone's hair is lyk damn obscence :D we was laughin lyk crazy lah. i told JC and he go make his hair flat, dat person go style back. it's lyk damn funny can?

and we bought one akon disc for ernest. it's bought in a so called "special price" in sembawang one. hahas, shh .. xD okay fine, it's not dat cheap either xD

No comments: