Tuesday, May 15, 2007

hahas, im bored so i bite straw. nice eh? xD
my dream shirt in audi ):
i tink im going to drop into NA this yr.
i passed my chinese by the pathetic 1.1 mark.
im the last 3 in class! it's lyk wtf?
and i din do too well for sci either.
we only manage to get back our physic and chem today.
i passed for both papers, yay! but not too well.
): i scared of eng. my weakest sub amoung all yet the more impt sub.
if i realli fail my eng, i mus well go bang the wall lah.
DnT is boring today. we made keychains for ourself.
but my kaychain is so damn ugly. and we buff out fingernails
using the buffing machine xD i tink one of the t`cher saw.
but he's nt confirm wad we're doing so din scold us, jus dat he keep staring at us.
my thumb is so shiny~ love it loads XD
rivervale plaza for lunch and we played some number games after dat.
people who lose will had to draw some makeups on the face xD it's fun.
but it's paiseh. all of us oso kanna. and our face is lyk so white.
esp the forehead and nose xD can see alort of "white nose" and the "ahpunehneh" mark.
went home after dat and i day-dreamed.
sadly, i missed my stop. so had to walk back. and when i reach home,
the lift oredi open liao i sill down dere "waiting".
so paiseh but luckily no one saw [:

No comments: