Monday, May 28, 2007

she's sleeping xD
evidence of me going to her house :D and i admit im zilian.

this is so CUTE! :D


finally got to go out today, actually lazy to go out, but since my bro tmr having exam, shall not disturb him. so went to jiahui's house. mum bought lunch for me, i told my bro im not hungry and say dat i'll have it at nite. den walk to hgm and to jiahui house. 55 mins of walking :D can burn down fats liao. cos mum keep feeding me these few days lah, argh. yuen fang came to jiahui's house too ^^ pei jiahui go cut hair. i so giddy and thirsty lah. so bought HL milk ^^ den after she cut finish, i thirsty agn. so bought another HL milk. i say later sure stomachache one. den reach her house, saw kailing :D chit chat and bullied jiahui. after awhile i realli stomachache lah. so 7 lyk dat went home. another 25 mins of walking to bus stop. and 10 mins to walk home. hahas! so happy, finally get to hab some exercise. burn down fats, burn burn burn :D reach home den my dad told me bro ate my dinner away! ): sad lah. im hungry lorh. but nvm lah, im on diet xD and i've excuses for not having my medicine. cos it shud be eaten after food, i din eat any food, so cnt eat, if not later stomach will pain xD woots!
&& bon voyage for the peoples who went to china :DD

No comments: