Friday, November 06, 2009

















wtitten papers are finally OVER!
YOU KNOW!?! O-V-E-R!!
LIKE FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
th night before, fiona went to overnight at my house though,
she stayed up for th whole night for poa.
duno how she manage to do it also =.=
i cant, had two hours of sleep.
&took 2 cups of hot choco, 1cup of milk tea to keep me awake :/

we went to school early that day,
after th second paper, fiona was like screaming.. like .. mad woman ;x
&that carissa just wun laugh w/ me,
&when i force her to smile, she just show me th act cool face,
&tell me she's smiling in her heart -.-" ass.

meet up with laurier at compass,
it's pouring really heavily. she's complaetely wet. tsk!
she came my house, still help my cook maggie while im bathing, so nice right!
she wait until her maggie became mee hun kuey alr. too nua ;x
&waited for my to choose clothes, bath, makeup, choose bag, choose perfume, style hair blablabla ;x

wisma> bugis> dhobby> compass.
shopping all th way, &basically all comestic -.-"
&bought one white top, it's super nice!
but thn why on earth did th lady give me th larger size.
i nvr check until i go home, i wear alr duno like what.
i think 80kg people can even wear it la. zzz!

bought things at etube, ion.
thn they gave a free pen whn u leaving th stall,
thn we went dhobby,
&we try going in etube agn with my bag.
&they gave us free pen agn! lol. useful uh!
should go in and out a few more times, so can get more. tsk! *.*

slacked at compass, compied some notes for work,
starting next wk! hee, so excited.
find me at tangs, orchard! :D

now my eyes are swollen, not enough sleep. zz!
i think im so dumb on wed,
i nv bring my geo tb to revise, i cab home, spent 20mins under th hot sun, running and waiting for a cab, cab home, run back, run back to cab, cab to sch.
i was super sweaty la! zzz! &i almost fell while running :/
thn was called up by th invigilator to go up th stage to write my qns no. zzz!
th whole hall was lik lookin at me, so paiseh!
cos im th only one who's being called up! DD:

going back to maple alr, its so addictive!
cheryl was really annoyed by me today, thn she chased me in maple,
trying to stab me, but she just cant stab me, manage to run away frm her still :D
hahahaha! &tht makes her more annoyed. yay! :D

woohoo, gonna meet up tmr to collect my clothes, &go for facial after tht.
nv do facial for like almost half a yr alr ._.!!





th stupid caterpillar i found while cutting th vege,
i was alone at home la! nobody to rescue me T.T
i began to call my cousin, she's in sch, nv pick up.
thn i called twinny, she nv give me ideas on how to get rid of it, all she ask was "is it cute? take photo leh ..." zzz! stupid twinny.
finally called kahsheng, finally, someone who at least helped.
qi si wo le ;x

No comments: