Thursday, April 17, 2008

okay, i really wanna post this,
it's super embarrassing okay!
i was singing high pitch stuff like getai kind,
plus doing high pitch laughters,
disturbing yz & hw & yl.
then i use those kind of oil control kindda silky paper?
yah, i was wipping my face then i wanna copy stuff,
so i jus paste it on my forehead & continue with my getai,
mdm cheng suddenly say ppl nvr pay attention & call my name,
then practically whole class turn & look at me,
i still dunno, with the paper sticking on my forehead
& continue singing until yz tap me say tcher calling me,
then i HUH?! then my paper fly off from my forehead.
it's damn damn damn embarrassing okay!
but anw, today is fun, hyper whole day ;DD
ok la, i dunno what to post alr, plus im tired,
so it's time for a nap alr ;DD at night then study,
so bye people! ;DDD

No comments: