Friday, April 11, 2008

in comp lab 3 now, english period ;D
haha, didn't update my blog for so damn long.
it had been hundred years since the last time i've update.
recently was kindda busy sleeping & studying,
or maybe jus simply lazy to update?
ha, sch was fine, i cant rmb which day,
cheryl & sihui actually kissed! thanks to alina uh.
she pushed sihui's face towards cher's cheek.
sihui blushed alright!
then ya, ytd finally get the chance to chat with boyfriend on the phone,
these days were quite busy with our stuff,
neglect each other quite alot,
talking with him make me so woo-hoo ;DD
i miss him alot, opps, getting kindda mushy now.
shall stop talking abt him,
my stomach tortured me yesterday,
cheryl said i sweat like hell.
cos my stomach really hurts okay!
& yah, i seriously forget what happen these days,
so ya, will update if there's anything to update.

No comments: