Saturday, February 16, 2008

happy valentine's day! ♥

14 feb o8
hahas, school as usual, went to see mr tan after sch.
then practise some amath hwk & off to compass,
bought cookie for boyfriend. saw alot of couples there ^^
waited for him at kfc with yz, sh & cher.
then he come find me, sh & cher down there imagine me without hair.
stupid sia they all -.- took mrt with him to hg,
took 161 & homed. reached home, open door,
mum was like, u got so charming meh! someone sent flower for u la.
then she down there suan me.
then suan my bro say i alr gt flower, he nvr give his stead.
my bro was like, mei, u give me the flower la,
i give my stead, save money.
then my mum down there say until like jealous like that -.-
hahas, thanks darling for the flower,
i love it lots, esp it's from you :DD
&thanks to my friends for the cards & presents :D
15febo8
total defence at hall today,
was quite fun la, weihong and twinny keep disturbing me -.-
went to rp, eat & weihong pei me go cut hair (agn!)
at least my hair is not that ugly now
went mcdonald, study, & to bball court,
justina wanna go find her friend. slacked at fitness corner.
i down there squeeze my so called pimple or whatever u call it.
then the 'juice' flyyyyyyyyy out! almost kanna weihong :X
covered the whole tissue with blood.
& weihong actually broke my game record. idiottt!
slacked until six plus & went home,
i walk home, from a i dunno what place.
& i actually know the way home! surprising~
was msging justina and weihong saying that im lost,
justina really blieve, i alr reach home liao can!
hahas -.- love my sister & idiot alot la! :DD




No comments: