Tuesday, February 05, 2008

3 feb o8
went to meet boyfriend after my tuition,
went his house, then watched show -.-
then then someone call and disturb us,
hahas! and told us some bad news?
but end up they patched agn (:
thanks to boyfriend lorh! hahas,
we went void deck after that,
was msging the couple, i msg the girl,
he msg the guy -.- he use my phone to msg sia,
idiot! :X
& i fake fake feed him drink water,
then i pull out the straw,
the water came out of his mouth like merlion like that,
sway sia, kanna my book, need to wash with dentol(?) alr :X
okay, he's gonna kill me now :X

4feb o8
school as usual lah,
then after sch, twinny called me and she was crying.
i went to her house, find her.
end up leh? false alarm,
the reason that make her cry ended up to be a fake one.
arghhhhhh! then idiot and sister come find me (:
we went rivervale mall,
bought my stationery, as my whole pencilcase mia.
waste me 11$. arghh! my money! ))):
went chuxuan's house, i was damn hyper.
damn fun can! hahas! then took lrt with idiot,
take to rp then she go for work, &i went home (:
hahas, now msging with boyfriend,
ask him go see doct he don wan,
i tell him to go see doct, and i wan evidence,
and asked him take photo with the doct & mms me as an evidence.
then he say later the doct bring him to the hospital opp. my house =.=
hahas, he belongs there alr what :X
nothing wrong. hahas :X
he cannot scold me~ cos he cnt tag me :X
muahahahas! eh penguin, *piak piak* no money :X
(today's video will post tmr)

the chicken pox patrick :X




sihui trying to pull cher's skirt up, i down there watch show ^^
yu guo tian qing~ hahas

kanna tou pai -.-

No comments: