Thursday, February 14, 2008

11th feb o8
go for sch, then went home change bath blablabla.
watched kungfu dung with yz, sh, cher.
cx don wanna go amk, saddened!
it's so damn fking fun can!
asked them help me buy mussels,
end up the person give wrong,
go give me nuggets, stupid person. hehe :X
we went in late, missed out a lil,
we all sit couple seats, sweet huhs! :DD
sihui and i were like monkeys,
keep making noise and jumping chair to chair :X
cos got another couple seat beside me available,
one person two seats, very comfortable :DD
but then the seat sticky sticky one,
then found out there's crackles on it,
infront of us also got empty seat,
but another couple beside it,
i put my leg on the empty seat,
the uncle infront keep looking at me -.-
the uncle beside us also keep looking at us,
too noisy alr -.- lols, & sihui molest me!
hahas, i down there say since she touch until my leg,
im hers alr, so keep sticking on her. lols,
she was like "fk u, you're not mine" kind of face.
we down there play until the uncle's' damn dulan.
end of movie, lights on, i faster fake fake finding smt,
to prevent the uncles to see my face,
cos too paiseh alr lah! :X
12th feb o8
sch as usual, then choir, we were late,
went compass after choir, eat alot & home at 7.
& happy 2nd month to darling & i.
i love you darling,
i know im cold to you at times,
i mean im those kind of only know how to have fun,
but dunno how to be sensitive kind mah -.-
so bear with me alright? i'll try to improve (:
im sry, & thanks for ur understanding.
i love you more & more as the days go (:
13th feb o8
yz nvr come! behind me also nobody, sians sia.
all adsent $%@#%! so went to disturb alina durin CD3,
i sit on her table, say ' let u become stupid'
she was like, go away la, idiot -.-
then i sit on her chair, don wanna stand up,
she sit on cher's one first,
then i forget why i tickle her,
she fidget then cher was like shouting,
was going ' im going to be flatten alr la!'
i was like laughing, then alina tickle me,
she thought it works, but it doesn't (:
but she still insist to ask me stand up,
i don wanna, so she drag my chair out of the class,
when ms tey come out, i faster take the chair go back class,
she drag out agn, a tcher saw and scold. =.=
ran back agn, she drag agn! very shuang sia,
i enjoying, she suffering (: haha! then drag all the way until e4,
i was like okok, i stand up, damn paiseh can! :X
asked jiahui sit with me,
chatted with nat& jiahui throughout the amath lesson. fun!
then went playground after sch,
do stupid stuff & went choir, late agn (:
went compass buy things for boyfriend.
hohoho! valentine tmr! :DDD




No comments: