Wednesday, November 07, 2007



cousin ask me to jump down from here. i scream & shout & yell. but refused to jump down. hoho! end up i did it by jumping down. so proud of myself :D



she refused to take photo with me, so i lie on her. she's under the pillow -.-

saw her sexy leg? ^^
days ago.

retarded? :D

MY yanyalun. :D
































thanks people for comforting me :D
i shall think abt the postitive side;
she will suffer more if she go on like this,
so let her go then. maybe she will feel better.
stop being tortured by the sickness, yah?
morning wake up, went cousin house.
waited for the ambulance to fetch ahmah back.
then had a nap, went down play the playground.
bullied the younger cousin alot.
okay, it's kindda fun.
alot of ppl came to visit ahmah.
see her like so uncomfortable there.
she's cute alright? i hope miracle would happen (:
i know it's impossible. but then ..
THINK POSITIVELY! :D
& my ears like so swollen & red lah.
damnit, it looks like a big big DA BAO.
& im damn hungry now, mama don wan help me cook.
arghhhhhhhhhhh!

No comments: